[FANACC] JYP Trainees Showcase on Feb 21st, 2017

This fanaccount is directly translated from original post. The comments and opinions do not represent JYPWhispers, and please take into account that the whole fanaccount is subjective.

====

I listened to "Nobody" when I was grade 6 and became a fan of Wonder Girls. I've been hurt with the recent news (about WG)..

I became curious of JYP's hoobaes so I went to the showcase...

This is the first time I went to the showcase and I've began to read the posts in this gallery recently

I don't have detailed understanding of the kids but I'll write what I remember (mostly about their impressions)


(1) Lily M
I was totally surprised. She sang so freaking well. She was great in KPOP STAR but now I can feel that there's really nothing to be fixed about her (singing). She's just really good. I feel like if she's going to be the main vocal, she's totally gonna threaten other girl groups...
However, one problem is that when she was in the performance with Natty and another girl, since Natty's also a foreigner so Lily seems to fit in, but when she's in a larger group, she's too outstanding (giving a vibe of bad balance...)

(2) Yejin
Pretty. She's just the type that you'll realize she's pretty at the first sight. But her face looks a bit darker and is in a bigger size than last time. Even being like that, she's still pretty. But she's definitely not in the same level as Suzy and Tzuyu.
In fact, I saw TWICE today and with the ranking of TWICE (visual) in the order of Tzuyu, Mina, Sana, Nayeon and Dahyun, I guess Yejin is a level under Nayeon. Nayeon seems to be somewhat shining on the stage in this showcase, while Yejin was a bit plain... But still, she has a pretty face.
She has to take care of her legs though... I was reading the posts just now, and there were people criticizing Tzuyu's and Suzy's lower body, but as I've seen Tzuyu today, she has lost weight so she didn't give me the chubby vibe. While Yejin's situation, on the other hand, was a bit serious.
But she's still just a trainee so I don't think it's something worthy of pointing out. Her singing and dancing were quite dull though.

(3) Natty
Her dance is really the style that Park Jinyoung likes. In terms of ratio, her arms and legs are long so she gives a refreshing vibe when dancing. And her singing was neat...
Also, her combination with Lily was better than I expected. The team with the 3 of them in the beginning was the best for me.

(4) Yuna
There're plenty of criticism on Yuna so I felt kinda odd. From my point of view, the top visuals were Yuna and Ryujin today... First of all, she has big eyes and small face. And her features are distinct.
Honestly, if we have to find someone who's in charge of Tzuyu's role in the this next batch of trainees, I'd say it's Yuna. She's tall, and has a nice body ratio. I think she's just receiving criticism as she's at a young age and is still growing up.
She has a gem-like visual, and personally she's very beautiful. I'm not sure about her ability though.

(5) Ryujin
She has the type of face that I like. Honestly, her face does look a bit long but if you keep looking at her, you wouldn't feel so but would think she's pretty. Just pretty.
Just as I said previously, Ryujin and Yuna are the 2 tops for me today. Ryujin's advantage is that it seems that she fits into whatever team she's appointed to.
Though her rap was not as good as TWICE Chaeyoung's, she still has her own style. Her face is pretty and I can really see a good future ahead of her!!

(6) Sunmin
People are praising her todya but it's the opposite for me... She's the kid who performed with Natty and Lily, right?? I think she's most lack of skills out of the 3 so I guess I don't really feel her (doing well)...?
Her face is similar to Wonder Girs' Sohee. Sohee has an attractive look and has long arms and legs so she has the vibe of being the center. But Sunmin doesn't give that vibe today...ㅜㅜㅜ

(7) Yeji, Chaeryung
I was reading through the posts here and was shocked that there was criticism on Chaeryung. To be honest, in terms of competitiveness on looks, she's lacking. But she has well-balanced abilities. If we refer her role/style to Wonder Girls, I guess she has abilities like Sunmi. (Though of course, she defintely doesn't have the visuals of Sunmi...)
I think besides Lily, Chaeryung is the second kid who hard-carried on today's stages.
Yeji's dance was so good that she's probably the runner-up after Natty, I think. And her singing wasn't bad. As someone who's been Wonder Girls fan for 10 years, she kinda reminds me of Sohee, too.

(8) Mashiro
I think there's a good future for her. Though she's short, her dance was powerful and she's cute. Personally, due to her Japanese accent, I thought her singing might be just so-so, but her pronounciation was not unpleasant at all, and it's not like she's lacking. In fact, she's pretty good. But she's still lacking when compared to Mina, Sana and Momo in TWICE.

(9) Male trainees
I'm writing all that I can remember but I don't know the kids' names well...
- Hyunjin: I totally become a fan of him after today. His look is neat and warm, so he's handsome. He looks just so warm. I think he's the visual ace. Honestly, among recent male idols, there really are so many kids with looks who can't even compare with 2PM. So for Hyunjin, I think he's definitely one of those who will belong to the "handsome idols" type. I really like him. He's kinda magical looking.
- Chris: He reminds me of the kkab-Wooyoungㅎㅎㅎ He's so cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋ He's the best in terms of talent. I feel that he'd be in charge of position like Wooyoung's and Jackson's. He looks pure and is talented. What's more surprising is that, I guess it was before the start? I saw the entrance, and though I wasn't sure if that's Chris, but he's patting someone's back while entering the stage? I think he's patting someone's back, saying let's do this. It's so nice to see thatㅎㅎ And his face is really pale and good-looking!
- Yellow hair: I think he's the 3rd when it comes to visual, just behind Hyunjin and Chris. But his skills were not impressive. It's just that his hair is in yellow that I remember him. But his looks is alright. Personally I think he's good-looking
- For the rest of the male trainees... I can't remember anything... There's someone who sang, who's probably Siwon(?)... I think he's just okay... He doesn't have Jun.K's volume, nor Youngjae's vocal color...

+ TWICE: Just awesome.. It's probably because they're kids who didn't go through any plastic surgery, just like Wonder Girls, that I think they're very innocent-looking and pretty. I didn't understand why the guys around me would go crazy when they see Sana, but after seeing TWICE today, I realize that she's just born to be an idol... The aura she gives off alone, is just no joke... I totally fell for Sana after today...tsk tsk tsk (As expected, though as a wonderful, I sent WG off JYP, I'm unable to leave JYP...)
Also, I saw the post comparing Nayeon and Yejin, and I reckon Nayeon and Yejin give off different vibes. Nayeon is bubbly and bright while Yejin just looks like Nayeon in terms of appearance, but she doesn't shine like Nayeon. After seeing Nayeon today, I'm certain that she's the ace...
And the energy gives out by each of the TWICE members is different. It's my first time seeing Jihyo in real life, and I was so surprise because she's really pretty. Mina and Tzuyu are the standard beauties that everyone'd agree... For real, everyone of them is just so pretty... Jungyeon and Momo have really great bodies... I'm almost becoming a fan of TWICE after going to the showcase...tsk tsk
It's real that JYP did a great job with creating TWICE... It's true that they say TWICE is a legendary group...

+ The boys who were in the audience today were handsome. I saw the guy who wore padding, the guy who wore a coat, and the guy who appeared in the open audtion video (he looks kinda like GOT7 JB and 2PM Junho). If they're the unrevealed trainees, they'll definitely be the best visuals among male idols.

That's all!@!!!!! After watching JYP kids, it's hard to not become a fan..

===
Original post (Million thanks to the author who shared this! 후기 써주셔서 너무 감사합니다!)
Translation by JYPWhispers
Please take out with full credit
Previous
Next Post »