[INTERVIEW] Shin Eunsoo X Baek Jihwan in Singapore

Shin Eunsoo X Baek Jihwan Meet Singapore

Day 1 of 3


Q1. I heard that this is your first overseas trip, how did your first flying experience feel?
Eunsoo: "Since it's my first overseas trip, I was very nervous and was looking forward to it! I was especially curious of the in-flight meal. That's why even though I was sleeping, I still woke up every now and then to have the in-flight meal (laugh)"





Q2. What's your first impression of Singapore?
Eunsoo: "Right after leaving the airport, the whole scene was in green, it was absolutely beautiful. And I was amazed to see how different people are living together comfortably, as it's a multiracial county. As it's the first foreign country I ever visited, there're so many things that surprised me."



Q2. Which place in Singapore left you the greatest impression?
Eunsoo: "Universal Studio was the most memorable. The parade was fun too. There were so many things to see that I didn't know the time had passed. Especially the roller coasters that were so thrilling that I rode for multiple times."

source: Shin Eunsoo X Baek Jihwan in Singapore PHOLAR album
translation: JYPWhispers
Please take out with full credit
Previous
Next Post »