[PANN] Oh My Girl and TWICE

source

upvote: 340 | downvote: 37

It seems that they're really close! Yesterday TWICE got #1... keke... Congrats! I watched the behind the scene video of them winning, and spotted Oh My Girl at the back congratulating them. It seems that they're quite close.




If you look closely, (you'll see) Seunghee and Hyojung almost cried tooㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋIt was TWICE who won #1 but Oh My Girl cried along with them... So cute





Seeing Dahyun crying so hard, Seunghee felt like doing something. She cringed her nose like she's smiling bitterly.



My heart ached when TWICE hugged together and cried... If you look at the side, Hyojung's eyes and nose were reddenedㅋㅋㅋ Binnie and Yooa were clapping next to them.




Arin who was smiling and clapping like it's her winning, bowed to TWICE in 90 degrees, while Seunghee was singing Cheer Up.

But watching Jihyo crying really pains my heart. She had the longest training period and worked so hard. Honestly there're so many rookie girl groups recently, to take lead of TWICE among them can be completely exhausting.





As the encore song came up, Seunghee held the glitter paper and danced. Jihyo greeted her and she immediately stopped dancing and clapped. Jungyeon and Arin were bowing to each other in 90 degrees ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Cute



It was a pity for Oh My Girl too as they're the sunbae of TWICE and they could be upset seeing their hoobae group winning before them. But they smiled till the end and clapped their hands for them, which shows that they are a bunch of girls with good personality



When they took the photos together, I though it was just a business relationship between them but now it can be seen that they're really close. Was it TWICE's Sana or Momo (?) who said that the group they recently pay attention to is Oh My Girl. From that we can see that they're close!



And Jihyo cried so hard that Somi came to hug her. Seeing this makes me choked up. It'd be great that both TWICE and Somi work hard individually and meet at the topㅠㅠ

===COMMENTS===

  1. (+209, -116) It's such a total difference from the response of Lovelyz at the back
  2. (+88, -9) Im Nayeon mentioned before in MCountdown interview and fansign that she likes Oh My Girl. For the comeback this time, when she was on a radio show, she mentioned that Oh My Girl is the sunbae that she respects. I guess they ended up becoming closeㅋㅋ
  3. (+83, -11) Wow, I like this friendshipㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ I'll work hard to let my kids win #1ㅡㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ
    사용자첨부이미지
  4. (+14, -12) Don't drag Lovelyz
Previous
Next Post »