[COMMENTS] Finale of 'Memory', Lee Sungmin Revealed the Truth and Lost His Memory


  1. (+3214, -36) Viewers of 'Memory', as we're able to share our sympathy for such masterpiece and to be moved (by the drama) together, I think that that 3% of us are people blessed with good luck. I'm going to remember this drama for a long time.
  2. (+1918, -27) Thank you so much. I'll remember this. Thank you for your hard work!
  3. (+1773, -22) Kim Jiwoo writer... Park Chanhong director... Thank you for making such drama...ㅠㅠ
  4. (+1642, -19) It's the top drama to me. That aftertaste is still lingering. Thank you, 'Memory' for these 2 months. It was a precious timeㅠㅠ
  5. (+1631, -19) A drama of a different class! Mater acting, master script. I enjoyed this moving drama!

trans; jypwhispers
Previous
Next Post »