[COMMENTS] 1st Episode of Bring it on, Ghost


  1. (+1050, -95) I think it was fun. It gives the vibe of the webtoon, and the stupid character of Bongpal fits Taecyeon perfectly. I'm looking forward to EP2 tooㅎㅎ
  2. (+744, -58) It was quite fun?? But the ghost was a bit scaary at the elevator. I was having fun watching it and was totally shocked by it
  3. (+726, -54) It's a fun drama because it's childish... What can one do if you're complaining how childish it is...ㅋ It's just like how people keep saying it's scary when it's a horror movie...  and saying it's sad when they're watching a sad movie...ㅋ
  4. (+621, -59) Kim Sohyun's pretty......ㅎㅎ


  1. (+1197, -61) Watch the drama as a drama and read the webtoon as a webtoon. Lucky Romance is also based on the webtoon but they've added characters in it and the content is different. This one is based on a webtoon and there has to be something added to make it into a drama. And it's true that the first half was a romantic comedy, but as it goes further, the story of Hyunji would come up and it's going to get more serious
  2. (+1000, -33) When maless roll (together), they'll only get hurt on their waist. Why on earth would a male and a female end up kissing on the lips when a male and a female roll together or trip over?
  3. (+938, -62) It must've been tiring as there were so many ghosts to fight with, it's unfortunate that Ok Taecyeon got hit a lotㅋㅋㅋ
  4. (+616, -78) Oh, I'll be looking forward to itㅋㅋㅋㅋ I enjoyed the webtoon so I wish a success for the drama too!!!

trans: jypwhispers
You can watch the episode on viu.com (you'll need Singapore vpn for it)
Previous
Next Post »

2 comments

Write comments
Unknown
AUTHOR
July 15, 2016 at 2:14 AM delete

Finally I like it! Take it easy !
Not diplomacy decisions! Just enjoy!
I love Park Bong8 Character! Funny and cute and strong !
I really enjoyed the action scenes !
I `am Hottest! and love TY but I like Kim So hyon ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Reply
avatar
Koyon Plete
AUTHOR
January 27, 2024 at 11:50 PM delete

Nice blog thanks ffor posting

Reply
avatar