[COMMENTS] Wonder Girls To Come Back With Their Own Song Without JYP's Help



Wonder Girls's Rebellion, Leaving Park After 10 Years Of Being Pro-Park

*Pro-Park (친박) and Leaving Park (탈박) that were used in the article title are actually political terms used regarding president of S.Korea, Park Geun Hye

  1. (+5436, -64) Seems like the reporter wants to become a political reporter
  2. (+4526, -55) Is it difficult to use the term 'self-composed song'
  3. (+2613, -60) Pro-park ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
  4. (+1476, -77) They're a group that I totally liked when I was in middle school and I was so disappointed when they stopped having activities. As they're doing activities again, the memory of my young days comes back and I'm really looking forward to their good song! I hope that they can show off their talent as much as they like. And I hope that they'll become as successful as they were once and that they will have lots of activities! Fighting!

trans: jypwhispers
Previous
Next Post »