[PANN: Momo] The One In Charge of Sexiness in TWICE

source
upvote: 96 | downvote: 19

Of course that's Momo, right~???


She's especially sexy in the 'Cheer Up' MV, I'm just... ha...




She wore that exact outfit on the way to Music Bank, I was just as touched as I saw her in the MV~ㅠㅠ


It's gonna be crazy if she's totally going for the sexy concept next time...ㅎ



So goodㅠㅠㅠ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


When she's cute, she's seriously cute


When she's sexy...



So goodㅠ_ㅠ There really isn't an exit


===COMMENTS===

  1. (+33, -3) Momo's the member that I supported since the beginning of Sixteen. When she was eliminated, I was like WTF, why??? And then at the end, when it's announced that she's going to debut, I cried with herㅠㅠ Momo fightingㅜㅜㅜ
  2. (+33, -0) She looks like Lee Sooyoungㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Eat a lot of jukbal, Momo ya~~
  3. (+30, -2) Momo's cutiful (cute+beautiful)
trans: jypwhispers
Previous
Next Post »