[PANN: Mina] TWICE Mina's Backside

source
upvote: 134 | downvote: 21

TWICE has so many pretty girls...
I have got to know that Mina's so pretty and that she has such a beautiful body figure



Her forearms and her legs... (They're so slim that) they are going to break


She fits the green color as well~ Ah, pretty~


Looking at the photos of Mina on this day, it's not her visual nor body that surprised me...


It's actually the photos of her back............


Doesn't it make you shiver~?



I thought Momo has the best body but Mina has a body of a model


There're more Mina's part in 'Cheer Up' this time so she caught my eyes


Now I can only see her...


===COMMENTS===

  1. (+56, -8) I think Mina's the pretties in TWICE
  2. (+46, -4) Mina's the most elegantly beautiful in TWICE!!!! At first, I thought Sana and Momo were almost the same but they both are pretty with their own charmsㅠㅠㅠㅠ
  3. (+39, -4) Mina's so pretty...ㅠㅠㅠ
    사용자첨부이미지
Previous
Next Post »