[INSTIZ: JACKSON] Jackson's Response When Being Asked If He Ever Thought of Cancelling JYPE's Contract

source

"JYP 계약 해지할 생각 없냐"라는 질문에 잭슨이 한 대답 (사진) | 인스티즈
(If you still haven't been able to make money even though you've been so busy... Didn't you have any thought on breaking the contract?)

"JYP 계약 해지할 생각 없냐"라는 질문에 잭슨이 한 대답 (사진) | 인스티즈
(GOT7 and JYP are the presence that support me whole-heartedly just like they're my family)

"JYP 계약 해지할 생각 없냐"라는 질문에 잭슨이 한 대답 (사진) | 인스티즈
(I have other things to do rather than thinking about that)

Recently, the words that Jackson said when he was on Chinese version of 'Take Care of My Fridge' this year earlier have been circulating around on online community and SNS.
On the 6th of January, on the Chinese 'Take Care of My Fridge', Jackson was asked "You're so busy, but have you been able to make money? Didn't you have any thoughts on breaking the contract (with your company)?"
Jackson replied calmly, "I received such question frequently"
He said, "If you look from the outside, you'd see it's just simply a business relationship. But this is what I love doing. And JYP, GOT7 members are just like my family who support me. And I have other things to think about, why would I have such thought?"

+The meaning of 'Not making money' does not mean he can't earn any money, but that he could've made much more if he leaves his company
Jackson's mentality is so coooooooool. Love you, Jacksonㅠㅠㅠㅠ
Previous
Next Post »