[COMMENTS] GOT7 JB Not Attending MCountdown + Concert


  1. (+846, -13) What????? Jaebeom ahă… ă… ă… ă… ă… ă… ă…ś Oh myă… ă… ă… ă… ă… ă… ă… ă… ă… ă… ă… ă… ă… ă… ă… ă… ă… ă… ă… ă… ă… ă… ă…ś
  2. (+700, -12) It's impossible to not have Leader Jaebeom... I wish him a healthy recoveryă… 
  3. (+561, -12) What.....????!!!! ă… ă… ă… ă…  Oh, Jaebeom ah
  4. (+534, -14) Heok... leader nim..ㅜㅜ I want to see you in the concert though...ㅠㅠ I am also a patient with such waist disk condition, so I understand the pain...ㅡㅠ
  5. (+474, -14) Jaebeom ah... that's unbelievable. What should one do...
  1. (+1091, -12) Waist is really... if it's in an abnormal condition then one should quickly receive treatment. If not so, he/she will be in pain for a long time. I've had that with my waist disk before too so I know...ㅇㅇ
  2. (+914, -11) It's their first concert, that's really such a pity. Take good care of your body, JB and fighting to GOT7.
  3. (+738, -19) Health is the top priorityă… ă… 
  4. (+702, -19) Isn't he the center of GOT7, he is totally eye-catching
  1. (+1267, -41) A treatment should be the first priority so don't be upset and let's have a complete recoveryă…  Ahgasaes can wait anytime!!
  2. (+760, -23) Jaebeom ahă… ă… ă… ă… ă…  Let's have a full recoveryă… ă… ă… ă… ă… ă… ă… ă… ă… ă… ă… 
  3. (+640, -22) That's so sadă… ă… ă… ă… ă…  Get well soonă… ă… 
  4. (+544, -32) That's really so sadă… ă…śă…śă…ś I thought that would only happen to other singers
  5. (+324, -7) Although it's a first Korea concert that we've been waiting for so long, above all, Jaebeom's health is more important. We'll be here always so have sufficient rest and meet us in a healthy condition, don't be in paină…  Im leader
trans: jypwhipsers
Previous
Next Post »