[COMMENTS] 'Memory', Already Getting Used to Actor Lee Junho


  1. (+91, -4) I could totally feel that the chemistry between him and Lee Sungmin was especially good. He's so good that as I watched EP1 of 'Memory', I couldn't remember that he's a singer from 2PM. The chemistry of him and Lee Sungmin was really good. I will be looking forward to his good acting.
  2. (+69, -0) I could feel it when watching the movies but he has quite many good qualities as an actor. Even though his acting is not completely fabulous, he still managed to portray his characters well. His fundamental vocalization is good too as he is a singer.
  3. (+69, -3) I am supporting Junho's acting. Fighting!!!
  4. (+56, -1) I watched it yesterday and his acting was quite good!! I'm anticipating♡♡
trans: jypwhispers
Previous
Next Post »