[PANN: DAHYUN] ㅎㅎㅎ Female Idol Who's Like Mochi and Tofu

source
translated by jypwhispers | PLEASE TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDIT

[upvote: 53 | downvote: 33]

That is TWICE's Dahyun















Her skin is uniquely milky white~~~~











Because of her nice impression, cheeks and pale skin, she's called as 'tofu'











Dahyun was famous before debut as the 'eagle girl'
I was totally surprised when I got to know Dahyun is the 'eagle girl'
I watched that video so many timesㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Doing such dynamic dance with her cute body made me respect herㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ









It seems that 'tofu' is not receiving lots of attention because of the distinct impression of other members...











But as you got to know them more, you'll realize she's such a kind and charming kid

==COMMENTS==
(+41,-6) Her face is my kind of preference
사용자첨부이미지

(+22, -19) ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Single eyelids are totally ugly 

With ugly single-eyelids girl Kim Yuna as the start

Ugly single-eyelids girl Seulgi

Ugly single-eyelids girl group Lovelyz

Ugly single-eyelids girl group Oh My Girl

And that girl, Dahyun? Even with that girl

Why are single-eyelids girls coming out like flooding recently?


I extremely hate single-eyelids girls

They're so ugly

사용자첨부이미지

---replies [T/N: just translating the interesting ones. most of them were in disagreement with this specific hateful comment on single-eyelids girls]
---1. You're pathetic, stop itㅎ
---2. Then go live in the Western countriesㅋㅋ Since they are mostly with double-eyelidsㅋㅋㅋAnd because of your own opinion, do all the single-eyelids celebrities have to go to do eyelids surgeries? You're selfish. You don't even know the attractiveness of single-eyelidsㅋㅋ Anyway, just be a fan of Western celebrities or just stop caring the celebrities in our countriesㅠ~

(+21, -9) Her skin is just pale whtie as tofu. She's likable in terms of recent trend, her nose is tall and her face is small and she's so attractively cute
사용자첨부이미지







Translator's note: Honestly it was painful for me to translate because of that hateful comment, especially when it's written so unmannerly and stupidly. But it's one of the top comments and I don't think I should exclude it. I like Dahyun and I hope no one perceives my translation wrongly. I would like to especially repeat again here that I'll always translate the top comments, even if they're hateful comments. That's the rule I stated for myself. If you don't like it, then skip it, or I guess you can also get to know what kind of hate artists are receiving.
Previous
Next Post »

1 comments:

Write comments