[PANN: MINA] A+ Member in TWICE in terms of Having the Golden Key

source | Post: 573 upvotes, 13 downvotes

translated by jypwhispers | PLEASE TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDIT

A person (born) with a golden key means he/she is born with the key to success already because of his/her rich family background

That is Mina.






Father studied medical science in Osaka University, and is a professor orthopedics in Osaka Hospital.

Her father has a good education background, and earns a lot
His family background is good, and got married with a beautiful woman
And got a daughter but oh my? she looks like her mother so she's also pretty
Mina learnt ballet for 11 years, much money must've been spent on that...
She got cast when she was going on shopping with her mother by JYPE
Gave up on ballet which she had been learning for 11 years, came to Korea
Had been a trainee for a year in a big company where the competition is fierce, and became a girl group member
Even if she didn't become a part of TWICE, there're many paths for her in the future...
And since she's even pretty, it's like she's been raised up like a princess ㅜㅜ







I'm not being rude, I'm just jealous...

==COMMENTS==

(+139, -3) You can't see any troubles or worries on her face. I don't mean it in a bad way, it's just that she looks calm. Different from others, you don't see any green on her face since "Sixteen".

(+102, -2) Mina went to a kpop dance academy, it's said that she's been called 'goddess' even back then ㅋㅋㅋㅋ And she likes Korea since then. She wrote "I love you" to fansite photos, had a phone case of CNBLUE, and went to Big Bang concert ㅋㅋㅋ Sana too, said to another person who is interested in Korea when she was a high school student (before coming to Korea), and was mentioned on twitter ㅋㅋㅋ I don't know much about Momo but I heard that both she and her older sister like KPOP..??

(+80, -12) Because she doesn't have many parts in the song, I thought she's just so-so in singing, but as I listen to the cover of "Confession Song "and "Be My Baby", I think she has practiced a lot after "Sixteen"
Previous
Next Post »